Marketing & Communications Manager
Broadsheet - Broadsheet Media
Broadsheet Media is looking for an ambitious and agile Marketing & Communications Manager to work across the Broadsheet Media brands: Broadsheet Media, Broadsheet, Broadsheet Studio and Scout.
- Ambitious and driven team
- An influential Australian brand
- Exciting projects and partnerships
The Marketing & Communications Manager will develop and execute B2C and B2B plans to grow the awareness, engagement and influence of our brands, products and people.
Marketing Communications at Broadsheet Media is fast-paced and diverse. You will need to be comfortable working in a cross-functional and highly collaborative environment, and juggling competing priorities. Activity encompasses everything from creating advertising, editorial and social content, to developing partnerships with Australia’s top-tier events, festivals and cultural institutions such as the NGV and The Australian Ballet. Plus developing and delivering marketing communications campaigns across a broad range of strategic projects, from pop-up restaurants to books.
This position reports to the Director of Brand & Projects and works closely with the internal editorial, product, commercial and operations teams, as well as external design and advertising sales agencies.
- Campaigns and Content: Creating innovative and sustainable integrated marketing campaigns and producing content to achieve business objectives. Driving campaigns and content from concept to execution across owned, paid, earned and partner channels including display advertising, email, editorial and social content, video and events.
- Acquisition and Retention: Supporting the development and implementation of content and campaigns to drive audience growth across multiple channels.
- PR and Communications: Driving the awareness and influence of our products, projects and people in the media and with key business stakeholders.
- Media Partnerships: Building new and maximising the value of existing partnerships with some of Australia’s best events and cultural institutions.
- Strategic Projects: Working with our strategic projects team to market and communicate new and ongoing projects and products and drive sales.
- Brand: Acting as a brand champion internally and externally to achieve business objectives and align activity to brand strategy.
- Project Management and Reporting: Planning, prioritising and managing tasks internally and externally including streamlining process, problem solving, analysis and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to drive results using owned and earned channels without reliance on large media budgets
- Proven ability to achieve acquisition and growth KPIs
- Capable of working across platforms and channels
- An exceptional eye for branding and design
- Solid understanding of digital media and the wider media landscape
- Negotiation, optimisation and management of partnerships
Broadsheet is an established market leader in digital publishing, with the culture of a nimble start-up, and this is reflected in the type of people we bring on board. Our team is ambitious, passionate and talented, and it is particularly important that the successful applicant for this role shares these attributes.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.