A creative all-rounder & digital storyteller who uses writing, design & organization skills to create brands people love and can help take our brands to the next level; driving engagement & reach.
This newly created role is for a creative all-rounder and digital storyteller who uses writing, design & organization skills to create brands people love; driving deeper engagement and wider reach.
Reporting to the Associate Director – Marketing and working alongside the Communications Associate and photography/videography interns, you’ll help us plan, create and publish awesome content to help our community understand what we’re about, recruit new students and bring value to our partnerships.
Starting date: March 2018, 12-month contract with a view to extend
We’re home to two thriving education hubs where talent and ideas flourish for individuals who want to have a disproportionate impact on the world.
The Wade Institute of Entrepreneurship exists to empower the next generation of audacious entrepreneurs and to be the birthplace of game-changing enterprises. It also delivers the University of Melbourne’s Master of Entrepreneurship.
Ormond College is the largest residential College at the University of Melbourne and provides a living and learning experience to enrich students from all parts of the University and from all corners of the world.
The Marketing team is responsible for managing marketing end-to-end for Ormond College and the Wade Institute of Entrepreneurship to deliver on brand, recruitment and partnership strategic objectives.
• Produce content tailored for different audiences across various channels, including social media, eDMs, website, blog, eNewsletter, marketing collateral, alumni magazine, PR.
• You’ll manage and execute the social media calendar - plan what we post and when, schedule/publish, and manage comments. As well as proactively engaging with and sharing content from our online community.
• Design and implement communication campaigns around event promotion, key initiatives, new programs, application rounds, etc.
• Identify and manage content collaboration opportunities with partners/influencers.
• Critically assess digital performance and develop responses to this.
• Keep a finger on the pulse of consumer trends and proactively suggest marketing opportunities.
• Manage website content updates and monitor the user experience.
• Create marketing collateral from in-house templates e.g. promotional posters, invites, flyers.
• Some work outside of normal weekly hours to support social media presence at events, as required.
• A strong collaborative, action-oriented and continuous learning mindset with great creative instincts.
• Excellent and adaptable written and storytelling skills, with great attention to detail – you write the kind of copy that makes people pay attention.
• Min. 2 years social media management experience.
• Entry level graphic design experience – InDesign, Photoshop.
• Excellent ability to prioritise, plan and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with entrepreneurship landscape/marketing to 17-25 yr olds, is highly regarded.
• Any video-editing or photography skills is highly regarded or a strong desire to learn is favorable.
• $70,000 plus 12% superannuation
• Modern marketing experience at its best
• Welcoming culture with a team of creative, commercially-minded, ambitious people who are passionate about our mission
• Career growth and professional learning opportunities
• We actively work on creating a safe inclusive environment with a focus on work/life balance
• A stunning building and park-like campus
• Employee benefits include: free on-site gym, free on-site parking, EAP Program, staff social events & activities
Email the Associate Director - Marketing, Pamela Reddi Coronell, on email@example.com with your CV & cover letter.
Broadsheet Media is looking for an ambitious and agile Marketing & Communications Manager to work across the Broadsheet Media brands: Broadsheet Media, Broadsheet, Broadsheet Studio and Scout.