Studio Manager and Sales Facilitator
Established Melbourne Lighting and Design Studio seeks an office manager to join our growing team! We are looking for someone with outstanding administration skills, customer service, and sales experience within the design industry to join our team.
- Management of wholesale and trade accounts.
- Work in a unique creative studio environment with leaders in the product and lighting design industry.
- Work with considered and functional products.
K E Y
- Management of wholesale accounts and stores we sell to.
- Manage trade quotes and relationships, i.e. architects, designers, florists, event companies.
- Daily administration of studio invoices.
- Strategic planning and sales initiatives with management.
- PA to the director.
- Assist in staff management and general wellbeing of the studio environment and culture.
R O L E
- Build customer relationships.
- Manage inventory and despatch.
- Manage showroom meetings with clients and customers.
- Liaise with despatch and studio for shipping.
- Administration - quoting of sales in MYOB daily.
- Management of database in excel.
- Freight and Logistics - local and international.
- Lighting / Interior knowledge.
- Knowledge of design products and mindful of small batch, considered production.
- Liaise with studio despatch and production.
- KPI of sales monthly.
- Assist in events and trade shows
S O F T W A R E
- Web management – woo commerce
- MYOB Account Edge or inventory equivalent sales applications.
- Mac and office package software.
Minimum of 4 days. Monday - Thursday.
3 years in a similar role.
P E R S O N A L
Excellent time management for administration
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Love of interior and product design.
The ideal candidate must have excellent use of time, skilled on computers, resilient and an innovative approach to sales along with excellent customer service experience within the industry of interiors, lighting or high-end retail.Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
You will be working from Lightly HQ in Collingwood, level one offices. (not in the retail store)
*Please EMAIL ONLY cover letter and CV- Attention Director Cindy-Lee Davies.
Provide answers to the following questions to ensure we are the right fit for email@example.com
- How would you describe Lightly?
- What are you most proud of in your last role?
- What initiatives have you implemented in the past to increase sales?
- What are you passionate about?