Perfect for architecture and interior design students, this freelance role consists of visiting properties within Sydney and accurately measuring and sketching the property onsite to a premium standard.
Skyline Creative is a full-service production company offering premium marketing content to Sydney's prestige real estate industry. We are looking for talented individuals who share a passion for architectural and interior design and floorplan creation.
Perfect for architecture and interior design students, the freelance role consists of visiting properties within Sydney as part of an energetic production team, and accurately sketching the property to a premium standard.
Please note, this is not an office role. This is not a computer role. It is measuring and sketching residential properties onsite.
Applicants must display the following requirements,
- Own equipment, valid Drivers License and a reliable car.
- Excellent communication skills and a responsible approach to their work.
- A cover letter stating where they are based and why they feel they have the right experience and character for this job.
- A small sample of your design/architectural work (preferably real estate) (a pdf contact sheet or small jpegs only please) along with your current CV.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator will be a plus but not essential.
Training is provided as long as enthusiasm and a natural sense of space and design can be displayed.
Skyline Creative aims to find that medium between a fun, relaxed and creative environment, while upholding the precision and professionalism our industry demands. If you hold these values and you feel that we would be lucky to have you, then please feel free to apply. All the best!
ArchiTeam are looking to recruit a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic Sponsorship & Conference professional to join our busy office, to grow our sponsorship revenue by engaging with industry related businesses allowing the organisation to provide improved services to our members.