Event Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Chin Chin Sydney - The Lucas Group
Exciting new opportunity for an Events Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. Coordinate & facilitate activation of marketing events.
- Progressive restaurant group
- Hottest restaurant in Sydney
- Immediate start available
About Chin Chin In October 2017, Chin Chin made it’s debut in Sydney’s Surry Hills. While keeping true to the original Chin Chin Melbourne, Chin Chin Sydney has it’s own style and local feel. Set over 1,000 sq m, the venue feeds in excess of 8,000 people weekly. Housed in the beautiful, historic and heritage listed Griffiths Tea building in Sydney’s Surry Hills, Chin Chin Sydney has it’s own unique personality and a menu that reflects of it’s own neighbourhood.
About The Lucas Group: Renowned for dynamic concepts, excellent cuisine, upbeat venues and exceptional guest service, The Lucas Group is one of Australia's most dynamic and progressive Hospitality Groups. Encompassing the hugely successful Melbourne venues; Chin Chin & GoGo Bar, along with Baby Pizzeria, Kong BBQ, Hawker Hall, award-winning three-level Japanese concept, Kisumé, and the newly opened Chin Chin Sydney. As The Lucas Group continues to expand, we can provide the opportunity to further develop and advance your career.
About the Role: Responsible for the co-ordination of marketing events, activation and collaborations within Chin Chin Sydney, together with providing sales support to the Sales Manager. Working in close collaboration with the Brand Manager, Marketing Team and Venue Manager, the role requires the coordinator to develop concepts as presented by the team and execute events to completion, ensuring the smooth operation and communication of all event detail across relevant departments.
Additionally, the coordinator will work to support the Sales Manager and assist in developing a continuous proactive pipeline of corporate and social contacts to promote events at both Chii Town and Chin Chin.
The job requires a highly motivated, eager individual with a friendly demeanour and comfortable interacting directly with prospective guests over the phone or in person.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge and understanding of function and events
- Event sales experience advantageous
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication crucial
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Qualification in Marketing, Sales and Events (or similar) is advantageous
- Experience using ResPak or similar reservations system, Tripleseat or similar Events system, Wrike or similar project management tool and H&L or similar POS system would be highly regarded.
- Must have full time availability and flexible with work hours
How to Apply: Click ‘ Apply’ and submit your CV together with your cover letter. If you require further information, contact Recruitment on 03 9223 7313.