Website and Marketing Content Coordinator
We are looking for another gem to join our team. In this role, you will take full responsibility for maintaining the website and online store - uploading products, writing product descriptions and creating associated content. You will be social media savvy and excel in representing the voice of MT in communication with media, customers and team.
- Work in a unique family business surrounded by art and design.
- Based in Smith Street, Fitzroy
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression within the company
About Modern Times
Modern Times is an Australian design destination that uniquely pairs vintage European design furniture with contemporary Australian art and design.
We are looking for an experienced Website and Marketing Content Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity to flex your skills within a friendly and dynamic team environment in the creative hub of Fitzroy.
You will need to be able to demonstrate -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in maintaining an e-commerce website for a likeminded business
- The ability to publish our fortnightly email newsletter (EDM)
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Proficiency in using WordPress, Woo Commerce and Campaign Monitor or similar
- SEO skills
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Social media savvy
- An appreciation of art and design
- Ability to quickly form positive working relationships
Your responsibilities will include -
- Maintaining the Modern Times website ensuring it is always up to date with current products and all details are correct.
- Writing engaging, relevant and lead generating copy in the tone and voice of Modern Times for product descriptions, EDM’s and social media
- Working with a WordPress / Woo Commerce / POS integrated system and being responsible for data integrity
- Taking full responsibility for the EDM and ensuring it is sent out on time and to standard
- Managing all graphic assets for the website
- Creating graphic assets using provided templates
- Writing and publishing stories on our Journal
- Undertaking PR campaigns for events and products
- Managing the social media roll-out
- Liasing with media
- Utilising the tools and systems in place to manage and track workflow
We can provide -
- A competitive salary based on experience
- A fun and friendly workplace with a team that has a genuine passion for the business
- An opportunity to work with beautiful unique products
- A chance to be involved in growing our local community of artists, designers and makers
- Ongoing training and development
- Performance-based incentives and rewards