Global Content Creator
New World Whisky Distillery
At Starward we have a rare and exciting opportunity for Global Content Creator/Marketing Co-ordinator to join our vibrant and energetic Marketing team based in Port Melbourne.
We're after a passionate and energetic person to help us win the hearts and minds of foodies and premium drink appreciators across the globe.
- An amazing and rare opportunity to work on a trailblazing whisky. Born and bred in Melbourne
- Truly make your mark and contribute to the continued success of the Starward whisky brand.
- Flexible work environment
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Social Media & Content Creation
- Daily planning, content production, copywriting, uploading and activation of marketing activities and seasonal campaigns on digital channels
- Utilise digital and traditional channels to optimise audience engagement. On-brand, accurate and engaging copywriting for all social media, EDM campaigns, website, brochures, long and short video content and other content as required.
- Build brand awareness and consideration
- Drive sales, followers and conversion both through traditional channels and online using social media.
- Create engaging and timely content for social media.
- Manage online influencer opportunities
- Coordinate and fulfil media and influencer requests.
- Help launch new Starward products online through social media.
- Ensure Starward’s core product range remains relevant all year around
- Create and drive the with food occasion content
- Ensure the digital content is relevant for our global audience especially in the US and UK
- Ensure the content developed for the US complies with the US digital marketing codes
- Create, update and manage the following marketing tools: Discover Starward Portal/EDM/ Printed POS / Monthly digital reporting
Reports & Insights
- Implement tracking and reporting across campaigns including the creation of customised links to track the success of individual Influencers and media channels.
- Use analytics and reporting to understand how audiences are interacting and engaging with different types of content and adapt and optimise future content accordingly.
- Prepare reports and gather insights for board and marketing meetings to help inform strategic decision making.
- Develop and maintain competitor analysis, gaining a detailed understanding of the landscape.
- Report on consumer trends
- Marketing/Digital/Media tertiary qualification
- Ability to deliver on-time and in full
- Thorough understanding of current social media trends and changes
- Experience in using the Facebook ad engine
- Strong willingness to stay up to date with the premium drinks community and trends.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly