When your main ingredient is passion - for what you do, and who you do it for - it stops being a job and becomes a pleasure. This is our mantra at Sir Paz Estate, producers of award-winning wines since establishment in 1997.
Although this is a part-time - 1 day each week (every Sunday) - quality and consistency is key to securing this enviable role.
Since opening 3 years ago, this is the first opportunity to seek a dedicated and passionate Cook to prepare and deliver our Gourmet Mediterranean Cheese Boards with the potential to expanding our food offering. The professionalism and attention to detail of our food offering – to complement our award-winning wines - sends a clear message about who we are to our loyal customer base, ensuring our food represents our brand, our love of fresh quality ingredients and the ultimate in Yarra Valley wine & cheese experiences!
- Manage the deliveries, stock rotation, stocktake and the dating of our products
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures are followed
- Act as the Food Safety Ambassador for the Cellar Door, ensuring correct processes are followed and procedures are updated to reflect changes in regulations
- Ensure full compliance including regular temperature checks and the cleaning of all back-of-house spaces
- Managing the consistent quality of menu offering
- Although not essential, experience in a similar role based in a kitchen is advantageous;
- You care about the quality of your work;
- You’re a natural leader and you are passionate;
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment and think on your feet;
- You're a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator;
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
Our commitment to you:
- An enviable working environment
- A work culture built on trust, respect and fun.
- An opportunity to associate your career development with our globally recognised and respected brand.
You might be a food expert, but you don’t need leadership experience. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
If you think you are right for this position please hit Apply Now and submit your resume.
For more information about Sir Paz Estate, please visit www.sirpaz.com