On the hunt to find a passionate and experienced natural born leader to make this role their own!
We're setting bait for one seafood fiend to join the Sea Salt Kitchen family on bustling Lygon Street. Our foray into the Melbourne foodie arena was built on quality, vibrance and (above all else) finger-licking seafood. We're on the hunt to recruit an experienced restaurant manager to run our front of house team and drive our exciting and busy establishment.
Not many things rival the sweet satisfaction of the post-beach fish n' chips binge, but we've got a feeling that jumping on board the SSK team will come dangerously close. The decks are ready and the menu is locked and loaded, but we're missing the anchor of a stellar Restaurant Supervisor/ Assistant manager.
Think it could be you?
As a Restaurant Supervisor/ Assistant manager your day to day activities will include:
- Opening and closing the store
- Overseeing front of house staff and maintaining quality control
- Leading and motivating a small team that will swiftly become your second-family
- Ordering inventory and inventory control
- Overseeing cleanliness, presentation and brand integrity with a knack for multi-tasking
- Interacting with customers through instinctive banter on those hot summer nights
What we're pining for:
- A candidate with at least 1+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership qualities such as time management and communication skills
- The ability to thrive under pressure and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment. You're the one that stays calm, even when breaking a sweat.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A keen eye for presentation and cleanliness, with a "you missed a spot" mentality.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
What's in it for YOU:
- On the job-training
- A competitive salary package
- Meal discounts
- A fun, close-knit team to work with
- Opportunities for creativity and innovation
If you believe you possess these qualities, take the plunge on this supervisor/ assistant manager position. Tell us why you're an absolute hook, line and sinker through uploading a compelling cover letter and CV.
Good luck from the Sea Salt Kitchen crew.
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the much celebrated Melbourne destination restaurant, is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager that will play a key role in the delivery of annual business targets for events and private hire through new business development and account management across both leisure and corporate clientele.