Estelle - Pickett & Co
Scott Picketts' Northcote venue is looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join the management team for the exciting new relaunch of Estelle in February.
- Goal driven learning with career development
- Supportive environment, encouraging team input
- Opportunity to work with exciting chefs and producers
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our strong team, to maintain high levels of quality and customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the entire bar operations as well as assisting with front of house service where required.
Key responsibilities include -
- Beverage ordering & stock control
- Beverage list management
- Recipe development
- Staff training
We offer –
- A dynamic work environment with structured and clear guidelines for what is expected
- Strong professional development and career progression
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of talented individuals
- Encouragement for creative input at all levels
We are seeking someone with the following –
- Excellent food, beverage, and wine knowledge
- Proven experience in a beverage focused role
- Previous experience in training staff
- Understanding of financial operations regarding stock control and wastage
- Hands-on approach with attention to detail
- Incredible personality and personal presentation
- Strong drive to exceed customer expectations
If you are looking to advance your career and wanting to join an exciting group, we would love to hear from you today.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted. You must have full working rights to apply for this role.