Experienced Casual Fine Dining Chefs
Robert Burns Hotel
We are on the hunt for determined and passionate Chefs from all levels to join our team, with various roles on offer.
We are on the hunt for determined and passionate Chefs from all levels to join our team, with various roles on offer. We are seeking chefs that have a full understanding of what a great dining experience should be.
The right people for the role will be a driven & enjoy the rush of a busy service. You will be part of a small kitchen team in this varied role, executing a casual bistro menu.
To be successful within our team you should have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fast-paced restaurants with a similar role
- Experience in bistro and fine dining restaurants
- Diploma level qualification in hospitality
- Knowledge of European cuisine
- Background in financial management, including stock take, costing and increasing sales
- The ability to run a smooth, organised service
- Professional, polished appearance (for our open kitchen)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and cooking of menus
- Dealing with suppliers
- Ordering, planning, and food costing
- Stocktake responsibilities
- Maintaining strict hygiene standards
In return, we offer great conditions
We would love to hear from you if you can fulfil the above