Cellar Door Sales
Giant Steps Winemakers
We've got an opening to join our team, so if you are looking for a tree change, or just a change we're looking for a wine-loving bright spark to join us.
We need someone with experience in a similar role, who enjoys working with like-minded wine sales professionals with a sense of fun and are looking for ongoing wine education.
Giant Steps Winery & Cellar door was established in 1996 and is a family owned and run business. We proudly sit in the heart of Healesville, in the Yarra Valley and boast some of the most awarded and highly regarded wines of the region.
As our cellar door sits meters from one of the best state of the art wineries, you will be in the midst of all things wine on a daily basis!
Reporting directly to our Retail Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Conducting informative & detailed tastings with customers to secure the sale.
- Sign up customers to our database & premium member list.
- Maintain the presentation of the tasting environment.
- Proactively manage any issues and solve to exceed customer satisfaction.
- maintain the security and management of customer orders and timely shipping for both domestic and international customers.
- Participation in both individual and team orientated development activities.
- Attend weekly WIP meetings with the Cellar door team.
- Other various duties as required by the Retail Manager.
Skills, experience and competences;
Ideally you will have –
- WSET level 2 or above
- Outstanding skills in communication & intuitive customer engagement
- Flexible, dynamic approach to business
- Efficient, charismatic, resilient and driven
- Customer facing retail experience
We will offer you;
- The chance to constantly improve your wine knowledge with regular tastings and wine discounts.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Positive environment and great working conditions.
- A flexible and supportive team.
Short listed applicants can expect to be contacted by phone by our Retail Manager for an interview.
To be considered you must hold full working rights in Australia.