Fast paced, family owned Cafe and Restaurant Umberto Espresso Bar is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the family.
Applicants must possess the following as a minimum:
- at least 12 months experience in a similar or same role
- thrive in a busy environment whilst remaining relaxed
- barista, bartending & section waiting skills necessary
- a genuine enjoyment for hospitality and service
- must be available evenings and weekends
- must be available November through March
- candidates with knowledge of Italian language, Italian food and beverage will be highly regarded
The role will work closely with management and will be supported on a daily basis. Operations are breakfast, lunch and dinner service over 5 days (closed Mon & Tue).
The position is for dinner service with the possibility to move to some breakfast and lunch shifts after training.
Your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to busy service, supervising FoH and BoH staff, opening and closing restaurant, training and reporting to the owner as well as customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who takes pridein their work and is looking to
- develop their skills
- take the next step in their career
- progress from an entry level role
In return we can offer you
- Stability with a set roster
- Work/life balance as we have families of our own
- Training for applicants who are willing to work
Future Future is seeking an experienced front of house professional to take up an new role as Senior Section Waiter.