We're looking for a passionate Video Producer to drive and manage projects across Sydney, working with an awesome team of creatives within the Architectural, Design, Lifestyle, Real Estate and Corporate spaces.
As part of the creative team within the agency, our Producer will be coordinating all facets of our bespoke video projects, managing our team of shooters and editors, and driving the creative development of the projects as a whole.
With client facing elements, the Producer will provide the complete end-end management, ensuring the brief, quality and efficiency of the project is maintained at all times. You will build and strengthen relationships with both clients as well as resources and crew.
There is also room for concept creation and development, and Direction as well.
The projects themselves range from 1-2 days mid-scale work to social media pillar content to be repurposed and distributed as web content only. Average budget per project range from $5k-20k.
· Concept/style design in collaboration with the video team
· Quoting and budgeting for production
· Planning and overseeing filming and production of video projects
· Overseeing content delivery and quality control to clients across multi-platforms
· Writing and assigning creative briefs with the ability and confidence to present to clients
· Maximising resourcing, and maintaining and building a reliable crew list
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in an equivalent role
· An understanding of marketing deadlines and deliverables
· An interest in how video and content is being used in marketing currently
· Concept/style design in collaboration with video team
· Desire to keep content fresh and engaging
· Excellent organisational, communication and leaderships skills
· Experience managing budgets and workloads
Applicants must have basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop. The role is full-time, Monday to Friday, and based out of La Porte Space in Rosebery.
We pride ourselves on being digital specialists and visual storytellers who love to create great video content, and we are able to do this because of the amazing people that make up Skyline. If you feel that we would be lucky to have you join the team, please send us a PDF cover letter, resume and showreel of any recent work and we will check it out.
We are looking for a talented individual with awesome customer service, project management and coordinating skills, who can assist with the coordination of work and the scheduling of our creative personnel on the road and in the studio.