Store Design & Facilities Coordinator
Amazing opportunity to join lululemon HQ based in Collingwood. This full time role will give you incredible opportunity to develop and grow within a global brand. Our Store Design & Facilities Coordinator aka Project Manager is all about supporting our Stores, being in action and building relationships.
- Loads of personal development.
- Chance to join a fun, dynamic team.
- So many perks.
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The store design and facilities coordinator is the main point of contact between stores, store managers and regional managers with external vendors who are engaged to resolve repairs within the store portfolio. Additionally, the store design and facilities coordinator is responsible for overseeing the architectural design of Aus/NZ lululemon stores.
A day in the life:
- As the store design and facilities coordinator you will be responsible for the efficient execution of emergency and non-emergency repairs and service calls, acting as a conduit between stores and external vendors.
- You will coordinate and execute minor capital projects and initiatives, within established budgets and timelines.
- You will coordinate the design, tendering and construction of all new, renovating or relocating locations with both external partners and internal stakeholders.
- You will monitor and manage budgets for all of the above projects and initiatives.
- You have working knowledge of the retail environment and/or lululemon stores.
- You are capable of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability and willingness to be available outside of regular business hours when required.
- You are proactive and solution oriented.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.