Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator
All Saints Estate
We are seeking a full time motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the All Saints Estate Sales and Events Team.
- Be a part of a high achieving team
- Work at the historic All Saints Estate
- Varied wedding & event locations across the business
All Saints Estate is recruiting for the position of Weddings & Events Sales Coordinator based at All Saints Estate in Wahgunyah, Victoria.
All Saints Estate has had twenty-six years of delivering unforgettable weddings and events in the most breathtaking gardens and iconic historic buildings.
About the role:
- An experienced, passionate and professional Wedding and Events Sales coordinator for three stunning properties.
- Strong sales skills and a demonstrated history of achieving targets.
- Development of wedding, event sales and coordination for three iconic properties with an outstanding reputation.
- Plan and coordinate the seamless execution on the day of the event.
- An integral member of the hospitality team, the successful applicant will bring previous wedding sales experience to grow the properties reputation as a premier wedding and events destination. Exceptional interpersonal skills and a performance-driven mindset
- History of consistently meeting and beating sales targets in previous roles.
- Diverse knowledge of industry operations, a 'can do' attitude and understanding of what it takes to achieve the best results and provide an unforgettable experience for your clientele is a must. To ensure your success, you will have the commitment and support of the leadership team.
- Hours are Tuesday to Saturday; including large event weekends.
- You have the drive to succeed and are results orientated.
- Excellent conversion of enquiry to site inspections to contract
- Experience working in or overseeing the coordination function, you'll know what it takes to execute on meticulous planning and communication with the bridal couple or event organiser.
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone technique and, the ability to maintain excellent working relations with customers both internal and external.
- Conduct familiarisation and site inspections with new and existing clients
- Possess exceptional customer service skill and a passion for creating an event that excels the expectations of the client/s.
- 'Can do' attitude and understand what it takes to achieve the best results and provide an unforgettable experience for your clientele.
- Outstanding organisation skills with the ability to work with and manage multiple clients and their details simultaneously
- A genuine passion for hospitality and customer service
- Ability to work successfully within a close team environment and work autonomously
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Well-developed computer knowledge and strong admin skills applied to maintain accurate and timely customer documentation
- You have a warm, personable yet professional disposition
- Ability to think quickly on your feet
- Attention to detail
- Immaculately groomed and presented, you will be a brand ambassador for the business.
- You should be a great person to work with who is reliable, energetic, and wants a career in hospitality.
About All Saints Estate
All Saints Estate events includes, All Saints Estate, St Leonards Vineyard and Mount Ophir Estate, whom all have the own unique selling points.
You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
We value our people and we have generous staff discounts and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established wine and hospitality brand and then this position is for you