Calmer Sutra Tea
Do you want your weekends back?
Do you love the cafe culture and to discover new hot spots?
Are you a foodie and love talking everything food and beverage related?
This might be the job for you! Calmer Sutra Tea are looking for driven sales people to help us expand into new markets.
- Premium tea company specialising in Fresh Chai
- Autonomous role within a supportive team - Full time or part time available
- Base Rate + Super + Car & Phone Allowance + $Uncapped Commission$
We are a small business run by a passionate and dynamic team of individuals. The company is in its 17th year and we pride ourselves on being leaders in the specialty tea & beverage industry. We target cafes, health food stores & independent grocery etc. We are a supportive team looking for enthusiastic, friendly, motivated people.
We are a Melbourne based tea company with all our blends handcrafted on site. With a strong focus on product quality and consistency, we are committed to having a premium and personalised service to match. Calmer Sutra Tea is a value led company committed to staying ahead in the industry, identifying good opportunities, and always evolving and developing. We invite thought provoking and unique individuals to join our family.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and secure new business opportunities within Cafés, Independent Retailers, Health Food Stores, etc
- Responsible for executing sales to current and new customers
- Product training to hospitality staff and maintaining brand image
- Representing the brand at trade events and festivals
- Sharing feedback, insights and opportunities with the management team
- Analyse your sales regions and market potential, track sales and maintain reporting
- Supply management with monthly reports/ updates on needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new business
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Skills and Experience Required:
- Pervious customer service or account management experience preferred.
- Pre-existing knowledge of our brand with a base knowledge of tea varieties and grades is a bonus
- Exceptional networking and communication skills
- Comfortable working autonomously, but also works well in a team environment
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, confident person who is driven to succeed
- Strong presentation skills and sales pitching ability
- A genuine interest in the food and beverage industry
- Available 3 to 5 days a week from 8am till 4pm Mon – Fri
- Must have valid driver's license
Calmer Sutra Tea is a unique place to work and we’re looking for someone who is eager and focused on driving sales, new business opportunities and building strong relationships with current customers. Was this job ad written for you? If so please submit your resume with cover letter to email@example.com