Ishizuka is looking for a part-time Bartender with previous waiter experience to join our team for 3-4 shifts a week.
Ishizuka restaurant is looking for a Part-time Bartender with waiter experience to join our team.
We're located in the heart of Melbourne CBD and offer the rariefied cuisine of Kaiseki. Guided by a formal, multi-course structure, Kaiseki emphasises the honest, authentic flavours of the finest natural ingredients.
Within our first year we have received TimeOut Melbourne Food Awards 2018 Best Fine Dining Restaurant, 2018 Best Restaurant Design in the EatDrinkDesign awards and Good Food Guide 2019 2 Chef Hats, the restaurant is gaining momentum and success and we are seeking to expand our team. We are looking for a Part-time Bartender who has waiter experience, currently looking at 3 shifts a week with the potential of more shifts down the track, dinner service only.
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience creating new cocktails and mocktails for a beverage menu
- Previous experience writing a cocktail and mocktail menu
- Experience calculating drink costs and ensuring the costs are within required range
- Experience with drinks prep, maintaining correct par levels and stock rotation
- Previous experience in fine dining or multi-course/set menu environment
- Ability to conduct stock take and assist in maintaining and ordering inventory
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for the hospitality industry and service itself
We are a small restaurant with only 16 seats, you will be asked to assist with all aspects of the restaurant to ensure the continual improvement and growth of the business.
If you think this is for you, please get in touch.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kirk's Pub is looking for a bartender with a passion and interest in hospitality and beer.