Retail assistant & Delivery Driver
Hagen's Organic Butcher
Hagen's Organic Butcher are seeking a passionate retail assistant/delivery driver to join our expanding team. Centrally located around melbourne, Hagen's Organics provide our community with organic, ethical and sustainable meat to the highest standard, supporting local farms and families. We foster a friendly and team oriented environment.
- Very flexible hours, we honour a happy work life balance
- Working with a young and dynamic team.
- Opportunity to learn about organics, sustainability and local farmers.
Hagen's Organics are seeking a passionate retail assistant for 1 - 2 days in our stores, this person also needs to be able to do delivery driving 1 - 2 days a week. Hagen's Organics provide our community with organic and ethically raised meat to the highest standard, supporting local farms and families. We foster a friendly and team oriented environment that promotes a healthy work life balance, where product inovation is engouraged.
Who We're Looking For
Individuals who love working in a team, and are passionate about organic produce and embrace innovation.
- Assist butcher in display of meat, this must be done with a high attention to detail. Also follows procedures and takes direction.
- Achieve and exceed budgets.
- Provide a high quality of customer service
- Wrapping and packaging on meat to Hagen's standard
- Actively support and promote Hagen's key values and suppliers
- Working effectively in small team environment, and fits our young team
- A keen interest in cooking
- Reliable and displays a high degree of integrity
- Adhere to HACCP standards at all times
- Somebody who has their full license and is able to adhere to vic roads rules at all times.
- Somebody to deliver orders to wholesale and retail customers in a timely fashion
- Available to work 1 - 2 days in a store and 1 - 2 days driving
Culture and Benefits
At Hagens, we don't just know meat. We know great careers too.
- Share in our passion for quality, ethically and sustainably sourced produce
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours to suit lifestyle and career goals.
- Family oriented and run business.
- Young and vibrant team
- Extensive food and meat knowledge.
- Competetive rates.
- With 5 locations around Melbourne, we offer exceeding amounts of room for personal growth and management roles
- Opportunity to meet farmers.
If you feel like this role ticks all the right boxes and you meet the criteria we're searching for, then we'd love to meat you!
Best of luck!