Winner of the 2018 Eat, Drink & Design Awards - Cafe of the Year - Bentwood Fitzroy is now hiring for a full time Venue Manager.
Bentwood Fitzroy is one of Melbourne's most popular cafes, serving Inglewood Coffee Roasters speciality coffee and contemporary cuisine during breakfast and lunch seven days a week.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced hospitality professional looking to take the next step-in their career.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Management and motivation of the entire FOH team
- Stocktake and ordering
- Meeting weekly bench marks
- Providing on-the-job training to new staff
- Driving sales and growth for the business
- Daily financial reconciliation procedures
- FOH & Barista experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate individuals and teams
- Good problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience is a similar role is desirable
The successful candidate will receive complete training, support from head office, and performance-based career progression opportunities.
Learn more about our work and the venue via our instagram page: @bentwoodfitzroy
If you'd like the opportunity to join our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Work with a dynamic and accomplished leader in the best industry out there. We are seeking a suitably qualified Accounts Payable pro to manage the accounts for a small number of restaurants.
Do you want to join a team that loves food, wine & genuine service? Are you a great waiter or supervisor who relishes a challenge and wants to be promoted? Does working in an exciting, fun and busy venue with lots of opportunities to grow appeal to you?