New dining, drinks and events venue - ELWOOD BATHERS - Fine dining and large scale venue management experience essential
- Full Time opportunity
- Stunning beachfront location
- Committed and dynamic team
Elwood Bathers is a restaurant and events venue with stunning beachfront location and flawless views across Port Philip Bay. After a stunning refurbishment, we have reopened our doors offering a menu featuring locally sourced, classic bistro cuisine and a wine list which proudly features some of Victoria's finest producers.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, our 130 seat restaurant includes a private dining room, events space, outdoor terrace and bar area.
As Melbourne's 'must visit' venue of the summer, we aim to provide everything our guests desire - spectacular setting, high quality food and beverages with exceptional service. To deliver this we are looking for an experienced Full Time Restaurant Manager who is guest and employee focused to provide a great customer experience.
- work alongside the senior management team to maintain operational, marketing and HR systems and processes throughout the business
- provide direction to the front of house team and oversee services
- assist the GM, Operations Manager and Head Chef in seeking ways to increase company revenue
- manage the budgets, stock and ordering of venue supplies
- work with the Bar Manager to develop beverage lists and liaise with suppliers
- staff management including task delegation and rostering
- administrative duties
- ensure OHS policies and procedures are adhered to in order to maintain a safe employee and guest environment
- manage the front of house team in all areas including customer service, cash handling, performance and provide feedback where needed
- responsible for developing the service team and providing regular training and coaching sessions
- minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a hospitality Manager
- smart casual or fine dining restaurant experience essential
- proven ability to supervise a diverse team in a fast paced restaurant
- capable of multitasking and prioritising workload
- budget control, and ordering experience
- available for breakfast, lunch and dinner service, on a rotating roster
- passion for hospitality and food and beverages
- extensive wine, beer and spirit knowledge
- energetic, vibrant and positive working style
- professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual
- excellent attitude and be willing to go out of the way to accommodate the guests and exceed expectations
- strong communication skills
- high level of personal grooming essential
Apply now for this awesome opportunity!