We're looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology. As a member of our remote-first team, you'll help our restaurant partners refine their service, streamline their reservations, and improve their business.
Obee is an Australian grown technology platform for the hospitality industry.
Through smart automation, venues like Attica, Brae, Jimmy Grants, Fonda and Supernormal use Obee to improve their business and guest experience.
You will play a key role in helping Obee's existing restaurant partners as well as new venues that come on board. You will be working within the team to achieve the best outcomes for the venues that we work with.
The focus of the role will be on managing support and sales requests of our restaurant partners. You’ll advise and support restaurants, and help popular restaurants run successful businesses. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to support venues during their on-boarding and training processes.
- You’ll be one of the primary sales and support contacts for Obee’s restaurant partners
- You’ll maintain and nurture relationships with existing restaurant partners
- You’ll support venues by assisting them with the on-boarding process and training new restaurant partners
- You’re passionate about the hospitality industry
- You have past experience in the hospitality industry and strong knowledge of hospitality operations (sittings, set menus, booking policies, turning tables, waiting lists)
- You’re your own person and know how to take initiative, and ownership of your responsibilities
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are adept at technology (you know what keyboard shortcuts are, how to take a screenshot on your smartphone, and how to trouble shoot a tech issue)
- Experience using Obee
- Experience working with (or for) a hospitality related technology product, like reservation and POS systems
- Flexible working location (work in our office, from home, interstate, or even internationally)
- We are a Melbourne based company but we have a remote first mind set and will accept applicants from all over Australia (or comparable time zones)
- Monthly allowance to eat out at any of our restaurant partners
Work with a dynamic and accomplished leader in the best industry out there. We are seeking a suitably qualified Accounts Payable pro to manage the accounts for a small number of restaurants.
Do you want to join a team that loves food, wine & genuine service? Are you a great waiter or supervisor who relishes a challenge and wants to be promoted? Does working in an exciting, fun and busy venue with lots of opportunities to grow appeal to you?