We're looking for a hospitality professional, who is adept at technology. As a member of our remote-first team, you'll help our restaurant partners refine their service, streamline their reservations, and improve their business.
Obee is an Australian grown technology platform for the hospitality industry.
Through smart automation, venues like Attica, Brae, Jimmy Grants, Fonda and Supernormal use Obee to improve their business and guest experience.
You will play a key role in helping Obee's existing restaurant partners as well as new venues that come on board. You will be working within the team to achieve the best outcomes for the venues that we work with.
The focus of the role will be on managing support and sales requests of our restaurant partners. You’ll advise and support restaurants, and help popular restaurants run successful businesses. You’ll work closely with the rest of the team to support venues during their on-boarding and training processes.
- You’ll be one of the primary sales and support contacts for Obee’s restaurant partners
- You’ll maintain and nurture relationships with existing restaurant partners
- You’ll support venues by assisting them with the on-boarding process and training new restaurant partners
- You’re passionate about the hospitality industry
- You have past experience in the hospitality industry and strong knowledge of hospitality operations (sittings, set menus, booking policies, turning tables, waiting lists)
- You’re your own person and know how to take initiative, and ownership of your responsibilities
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are adept at technology (you know what keyboard shortcuts are, how to take a screenshot on your smartphone, and how to trouble shoot a tech issue)
- Experience using Obee
- Experience working with (or for) a hospitality related technology product, like reservation and POS systems
- Flexible working location (work in our office, from home, interstate, or even internationally)
- We are a Melbourne based company but we have a remote first mind set and will accept applicants from all over Australia (or comparable time zones)
- Monthly allowance to eat out at any of our restaurant partners
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, the much celebrated Melbourne destination restaurant, is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager that will play a key role in the delivery of annual business targets for events and private hire through new business development and account management across both leisure and corporate clientele.