Event & Campaign Producer
Lucas Restaurants - Lucas Restaurants
Develop and execute marketing events and campaign activation for all Lucas Restaurants.
- Progressive restaurant group
- Work on iconic brands
- Dynamic team
About Lucas Restaurants:
Home to Australia’s most beloved and acclaimed restaurants, including Chin Chin, Kisumé, Hawker Hall, Baby and Kong. Australian in our approach and unbound by dining traditions, just great food served by happy people. We think it’s pretty straightforward, we simply create venues that we want to go to and experiences we want to share with others. With a commitment to creating new experiences across Australia in the next few years.
About the Role: You will develop and execute marketing events and campaign activation for all Lucas Restaurants. Reporting to and working closely with the Creative Director and also the marketing team and venue managers, your work will continue to keep Lucas brands at the forefront of marketing and events in the hospitality industry. Your vision and working style will support Lucas’ values, guiding philosophies and achievement of business objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Arts, Marketing, Events, Communications or similar equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry is essential
- Clear understanding of the hospitality sector
- Extensive event and campaign execution experience
- Demonstrated success in meeting KPIs
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Process driven, well organised, with an exceptional ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly proficient in both Mac or PC, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply: Click ‘Apply’, complete the questionnaire and attach your updated CV and cover letter.