Senior Presentation Designer
Are you an absolute gun of a PowerPoint designer?
- Australia’s largest and most respected presentation design agency
- Work-life balance
- Excellent Culture
We are after a PowerPoint GUN. Not just someone who understands the technical intricacies, but who has the creative flair to make the program sing and produce the highest-quality presentations for some of Australia’s biggest brands. Those without extreme PowerPoint and presentation design experience need not apply. For those that do, we’d love to meet you.
Presentation Studio is APAC’s market-leader - creating PowerPoint presentations for one of the most impressive client rosters imaginable. Your daily responsibilities will include briefings, design (concepts & rollouts) and team management.
- Either a senior designer with 5+ years’ experience or an exceptionally talented mid-weight looking to take your career to the next level,
- Creative problem solver fluent in PowerPoint (design & animation),
- Comfortable liaising with creative team (reporting to Creative Director, while also managing a small team of designers),
- Incredible eye for detail,
- Extremely confident understanding, and working to brand guidelines,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills,
- Equal parts technical, creative and analytical.
- Australia’s largest and most respected presentation design agency,
- Friendly team, excellent culture & work-life balance,
- Amazing client roster including some of Australia’s largest corporate brands.
Reporting to our Creative Director and Studio Manager and, your role will comprise of:
- Developing high level creative concepts on brand and on brief, in Microsoft PowerPoint and ensure that they are rolled out to a high level of design.
- Follow established practices and procedures to deliver work to expected creative levels. Being responsible and accountable for delivering well formatted reports and presentations whilst ensuring you are doing so within project budgets and timelines
- Developing creative layouts and formats for reports and presentation from supplied briefs (primarily developed in Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate in-depth analysis and problem-solving skills to ensure that you are producing beautiful yet consistent work
- Oversee and mentor junior staff grow and hone their skills.
Attractive package for the right candidate
Only apply if you have the right to work in Australia and please include a Cover Letter explaining why you’re the right candidate for our business, A portfolio of work that contains presentation experience and your CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE