Combine hospitality and management skills with contributing to a thriving social enterprise everyday. See full role description and how to apply here: http://crepesforchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/RAJan2019VanManager.pdf
We are seeking a talented hospitality worker to join our team as a Food Truck Manager as we endeavour to reach our goal of eliminating youth homelessness in Australia. This is a casual role involving 2-4 shifts per week on average (negotiable), paid at the award-wage rate per hour plus superannuation.
• Driving the truck and towing the trailer to and from events,
• Running the van during events, including at markets, schools, festivals and private events.
• Supervising volunteer staff members and training new volunteers.
• Ensuring that the quality of products and customer service is consistently exceptional. • Ensuring the van is clean and stock is replenished at the end of each event.
You could be our next Food Truck Manager if:
• You can drive a manual transmission car & have a current driver's licence.
• You have strong hospitality experience and are up for a challenge.
• You enjoy training and working with others, including volunteers.
• You are highly organised, responsible, and reliable.
• You want to have a sustainable impact in eliminating youth homelessness.
*Please note that extra work may be available across our cafes and coffee carts in combination with this role.
Take control of the launch of a brand new hospitality concept and run it like your own business.