Sales/Business Development Manager
Padre Coffee are seeking an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to work alongside our Account Management Team. This is a full-time position based at our Brunswick East headquarters.
The purpose of the role is to develop our prospective customer base and geographical reach, and as such will require some interstate travel.
You will guide prospective customers through our range of products, services and equipment. In depth coffee training is provided but a knowledge of and enthusiasm for specialty coffee is essential, as is a friendly, polite and approachable manner. We aim to provide the highest level of service to build and strengthen our customer relationships.
- Contribute to sales/business development strategy
- Manage our CRM software
- Follow a touchpoint strategy
- Record progress and collate data
- Plan and run all sales meetings
- Attend local and national team meetings
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrable sales experience in a senior or managerial role
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage face to face and across all media platforms
- Personal organisation, teamwork and leadership skills
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for specialty coffee
- A valid Australian driver's licence and flexibility for interstate travel
Team members will benefit from
- A wealth of knowledge and support from roasters, baristas and the extended Padre family/wholesale group
- A diverse training schedule ranging from espresso, cupping, alt brew methods and management
- Opportunities to grow into the leadership group, wholesale group and roasting team
- Contributing to a positive, constructive and professional team environment
This is an initial six month position with potential for extension based on review.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.