We are looking for gun baristas, preferably with specialty coffee experience, knowledge of dialling in, machine cleaning and latte art skills.
We are looking for baristas/cafe all rounders to work in our new cafe in the heart of the CBD. Our cafe is focused on exceptional coffee, finest chocolate, great quality food and sweets and excellent customer service. We like the work environment to be fast-paced but fun and enjoyable for all.
The cafe operates 7 days a week from 7am. Multiple shifts across the days of the week and morning/afternoon available.
- open store and dial-in coffee grinders, clean coffee machine, grinders and pack up furniture and stock.
- set up store for operation
- making in-house (latte art) and take-away coffee and tea
- set-up and make cold brew, batch brew, etc.
- running coffee to tables and picking up empty cups
- washing dishes
- operating the POS
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in a specialty coffee environment
- latte art skills with various types of milk (full-cream, skim, soy, almond, oat)
- attention to detail and able to multi-task
- positive, can-do attitdue
- enjoyment in connecting with the customers
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and your resume to Therese Thornton, HR manager.