Art Director/Graphic Designer
Tupperware Australia & New Zealand
An exciting opportunity to join an iconic brand!
- Collaborate with a small in house team as well as external suppliers
- Drive end to end design process across all print and digital mediums
- Co-ordinate and direct all photo and video shoots
ART DIRECTOR/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tupperware has embarked on an exciting period of change to enhance and refresh our brand for today’s consumers. We are looking for an experienced and versatile Art Director/Designer to produce high quality design across a range of materials.
The role calls for a pragmatic creative professional who is confident in navigating a complex stakeholder environment to take ownership and drive the end-to-end design process from brief through to delivery.
You may be an ex-agency or in-house designer with a depth of experience across brands – in print and digital mediums. Working within robust global brand guidelines and a talented in-house creative services team, you will lead the visual direction for all communications, including print, digital, social and video.
- Manage visual direction through the different communication channels of the business including consumer, sales force facing collateral and online content
- Campaign ideation: translating a campaign brief to deliver compelling, integrated content for print, digital & social outputs (stills, gifs, video).
- Plan & manage all photo and video shoots to highest standard within budget
- Schedule studio bookings, liaise with producer & stylist(s) on additional requirements including talent briefings
- Attend all still & video shoots, and art direct all visual outputs
- Provide direction & edit feedback to suppliers for all content
- Utilise global visual asset library wherever possible to manage budgets effectively
- Collaborate with designer(s) on seasonal catalogues and monthly campaign brochures from concept to finished art
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Tertiary qualification in communication or graphic design
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding and proven experience with catalogue production workflow, advertising, design and/or print
- Social & digital media experience including demonstrated experience of art direction and design output for social
- Ability to interpret sometimes ambiguous or open briefs
- Proven ability to art direct and manage photo & video crews
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Tupperware operates in more than 120 countries worldwide with a global sales force exceeding 1.2 million. Tupperware has been in Australia and New Zealand since 1961 offering thousands of people a way to set up and run their own business without any cash outlay, choosing their own hours and income level, and ultimately achieving their dreams.
- While Tupperware is fundamentally about changing lives through the opportunity of entrepreneurship and personal development, our award-winning products save time in the kitchen and make cooking and food prep easy, backed with confidence by our famous lifetime guarantee.
- Tupperware products get you out of the kitchen sooner, so you can enjoy the more important things in life.
What we offer
- The opportunity to make your mark with an iconic brand
- A supportive team environment
- Generous product discounts
- An eastern suburbs location with onsite parking
If you’re looking to join a business where people are as passionate as you, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your CV and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining how you meet the above requirements. Applications without a current portfolio will not be accepted. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the role and time taken to apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.