A fantastic opportunity for small fully furnished accommodations & real estate Agent/Office support based in Caulfield and the South-Eastern suburbs!
* Answering incoming calls from tenants/partners/contractors
* Management of lease agreements
* Responding to emails
* Meet and greet with tenants and supervise inspections
* Liaise with clients and other organisations in person and over the phone
* Assist with ad-hoc administration tasks to support accountants
* Strong client/customer focus & ability to build strong relationships
* Booking advertising and marketing on social media platforms
Skills & Experience
*Proven work experience in similar roles, although not essential. If you strive working in a fast paced environment, are able to multi-task whilst getting all work done, and want an exciting and rewarding career, we want to hear from you
* Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to details
* Ability to multi-task and outstanding time management
* Basic knowledge of current real estate market and the ability to manage your work load with minimal supervision
*Tech savvy – you stay at the front of technological advancemens
Due to on-going growth, we are on the hunt for a passionate Client Service professional to join us in our brand new iconic work space. Our head-quarters are currently in Brunswick and will be moving to Bundoora in the coming months.
DIGITAL STRATEGY TALENT. Have you got it? Ruby Assembly require the support of a talented social media strategist and copywriter on an ongoing basis.