Client Care Manager
One Hot Yoga & Pilates
One Hot Yoga & Pilates is a global leader in design driven wellness. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a tight team of thought leaders in a rapidly evolving industry. If you are conscientious and thrive in an autonomous role, love people, enjoy the support of a very awesome group and are into yoga and pilates, we want you!
- This is a client facing role, managing the needs of our wonderful community.
- You will be responsible for a virtuous loop of development, delivery, reporting and refinement of client care initiatives.
- Your office will be our stunning studio in Potts Point or South Yarra, with free yoga and pilates every day!
The successful applicant will:
- Understand and be passionate about the fitness and wellness industry.
- Be highly informed, experienced and articulate towards a diverse range of demographics. This will be evident through all communication touch points.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills in areas such as relationship building and increasing customer experience.
- Be inquisitive and always asking relevant and necessary questions.
- Take ownership of the process so they can make professional recommendations that lead to the best results for clients and One.
- See themselves as business people who can offer broad and deep solutions to One.
This position is open to those from both Melbourne and Sydney, is a full time role (9 - 5pm) Monday to Friday, based in our studio.
Your days will be spent:
- Managing client accounts, ensuring data is accurate
- Providing exceptional customer service over the telephone, face to face and in handling email correspondence to ensure all clients have a positive and memorable experience from the very first point of contact
- Collating information on events and promotions and manage the distribution of the newsletter in MailChimp
- Managing the auto-emails for a seamless expression of brand across all platforms
- Managing and updating the website and app with all relevant events and promotions
- Actively seek new opportunities for client engagement and retention
- Actively research best practice for client care for continuous improvement
- Actively seek, manage and report on client feedback
- Provide administration support for the team
- Doing yoga and pilates
You bring to the role:
- 1-5 years of experience working in client facing roles in any industry
- Comfortable reporting up (revenue reporting, campaign performance, efficiency reporting etc.)
- You believe in your ability and skills to drive excellent customer service
- A very high level of written and verbal skills
- Assumes full ownership of their role and responsibilities; ability to work on their own
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen interest to work in a small team environment
If you're interested in this role, please follow the steps below by 5pm Monday 13th May 2019.
- Email our Director, Lucinda Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject "Client Care Manager" application
- Write 200 words on why you are perfect for this job at One Hot Yoga & Pilates (in the body of the email);
- Attach your resume (1 x PDF document of no more than 3 pages)