FOH Crew: Chin Chin Melbourne
Chin Chin Melbourne - Lucas Restaurants
We're looking for some strong, experienced waitstaff as well as candidates looking to make their move into a Junior hospitality role.
- Casual and Full-time opportunities available
- Fast-paced environment
- Training and career development opportunities
About Chin Chin Melbourne:
Located in the heart of vibrant and historic Flinders Lane, Chin Chin is based on the amazing flavours of South-East Asia and is widely regarded the most successful restaurant in Australia feeding over 10,000 guests per week. It opened in mid-2011, with queues from day one. But unlike most of its peers, that initial hype hasn’t faded. If anything, it’s intensified.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Wait Staff in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Also looking for Junior Waitstaff looking to move into Hospitality
- Experienced in effectively running a section advantageous
- Passion for delivering outstanding service for all Guests
- Strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Able and willing to work weekend, public holiday, opening and closing shifts
- RSA certificate
How to Apply:
Click “Apply” and submit your current CV and cover letter.