FOH Crew: Hawker Hall
Hawker Hall - Lucas Restaurants
We are looking for an experienced waiter with Unlimited Australian Work Rights to join one of Australia's most progressive restaurant groups!
- Must have unlimited Australian working rights
- Supportive team environment
- Training and career development opportunities
About Hawker Hall:
Over 500sq/m and feeding 4,000 people weekly, Hawker Hall is a dining hall inspired by the vibrant hawker centres of Singapore & Malaysia. Hawker Hall gives guests the opportunity to share a huge variety of affordable dishes across many cuisines found in traditional hawker markets in a bustling, lively, vibrant sit-down restaurant.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have demonstrated experience as a Wait Staff
- In depth beer knowledge advantageous
- Passion for delivering outstanding service
- Minimum 1 year hospitality experience
- Strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- Must have RSA certificate
- Must have Unlimited Australian Work rights
How to apply:
Click "Apply" to submit your CV and Cover Letter.