Top Paddock is seeking experienced supervisors and wait staff to join our incredible and dynamic team. Top Paddock pioneered what it is to be a modern cafe and remains a staple in Richmond many years later.
Top Paddock is on the lookout for an experienced supervisors and wait staff who are looking to hone their skills and has their eye on progression within a business. Top Paddock was established in 2012 and has remained a vibrant, busy venue that prides itself on its food, service and coffee.
Tired of working long hours? Eager to progress but haven't had the chance? Top Paddock offers genuine progression for the right candidate as the Darling Group continues to grow throughout Melbourne and beyond.
As a potential candidate, we require:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar or same roll
- Strong section waiter abilities
- Experience with speciality coffee
- Someone who is a team player, inspires their colleagues and leads from the front
- Candidates with event experience will be highly regarded
In return, we will provide:
- Ongoing training and progress
- Amazing and unrivalled work/life balance, we really mean it!
- Training in all aspects of hospitaltiy from wine to coffee and everything in between
- Working with a team that strives to be the best and supports each other
- Strong cultural values