Barista / Cafe Assistant
Our onsite cafe is looking for an energetic passionate front of house / barista team member. This role is casual role, with proposed hours 8.00am - 1.00pm Tuesday and Wednesday and additional hours as required.
- Great wage ($30 p/h)
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Week days only
The team is a small hard working team that is provides great customer service to all our stakeholders at Racing Victoria head office.
Your day to day activities will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Making high quality coffee
- Cash / eftpos / till handling
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of food and beverages
- Washing dishes and cleaning
- Passionate about food and coffee
- Experience in a kitchen environment and food services
- Customer Service and cash handling experience
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Effective and positive communication skills
- A friendly and welcoming demeanour
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keep yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join an industry leading and iconic sports organisation;
- Market competitive remuneration;
- On-site free on-site car parking;
- A convenient location well-accessed by public transport.