FOH Crew: Chin Chin Sydney
Chin Chin Sydney - Lucas Restaurants
Are you an experienced, adrenaline hungry waitstaff / bartenders looking for a change. Join the team at Chin Chin Sydney, there's never a dull moment.
- Award winning restaurant
- Supportive team environment
- Casual opportunities available
About Chin Chin Sydney:
In October 2017, Chin Chin made it’s debut in Sydney’s Surry Hills. While keeping true to the original Chin Chin Melbourne, Chin Chin Sydney has it’s own style and local feel. Set over 1,000 sqm, the venue feeds in excess of 8,000 people weekly. Housed in the beautiful, historic and heritage listed Griffiths Tea building in Sydney’s Surry Hills, Chin Chin Sydney has its own unique personality and a menu that reflects of its own neighbourhood.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as Wait Staff or Bartenders in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of spirits and classic cocktails advantageous (bartenders)
- Passion for delivering outstanding service
- Minimum 1 year hospitality experience
- Strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude
- Outgoing personality and genuine interest in the day to day operations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
- Must have RSA certificate
How to apply:
Click "Apply" to submit your CV and Cover Letter.