Bibendum Bar - Bibendum Wine Co.
Bibendum Bar is the growing craft spirit division of Bibendum Wine Co., one of Australia's most dynamic importers and distributors of wine and spirits. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated spirits specialist to join our sales team based in Sydney.
- Work with one for Australia's most respected wine importers and distributors.
- Be part of a highly-motivated team of professionals and make your mark in a dynamic, growing organisation.
- Work with industry leaders and celebrated Australian and international spirit producers.
Bibendum Bar today offers one of Australia's most exciting craft spirit offerings, spanning both award-winning local and imported spirit brands. The successful candidate will have their finger on the pulse of the bar and spirit scene, will be self-motivated, energetic, strategic and hardworking and will also display the ability to work autonomously in a competitive sales environment. If you have the right experience, the right attitude and a strong network within the spirits trade—we'd love to talk to you. We're offering an attractive package that is commensurate with experience, not to mention a handy liquid allowance!
Our key producers:
Dark Matter, Jensen’s, Dodd’s, Kew Organic, Cognac Tesseron, Santamanía, Kings County Distillery, Wolfburn Distillery, Animus Distillery, Poor Toms Gin, Sweetdram, Head Heart & Tales Distilling Co., Dasher & Fisher, QuiQuiRiQui, Stellacello, Chichibu Distillery, Paranubes, Sliabh Liag Distillery, Chazalettes & Co., Laballe Armagnac, Strange Love, First Press Black
- Work with and manage sales for one of Australia's most exciting craft spirit portfolios.
- Develop and manage key relationships with premium bars, quality bottle shops and restaurants in your area.
- Grow distribution and gain new cocktail listings and pouring deals.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of our spirit brands and classic cocktails and be able to present our producers in an honest and knowledgeable fashion.
- Work with the National Sales Manager and General Manager to successfully introduce new brands to the market.
- Network and educate with our wine sales teams to maximise opportunity for our brands.
- Organise and host events, tastings, trade shows, and conduct training sessions.
- Follow key trends within the market bydeveloping a deep knowledge of your territory, new openings, key players, and attending industry events and tastings.
- Become an integral part of our ranging and buying teams.
- Contribute to Bibendum Bar's social media content.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic, passionate self-motivator with the ability to work independently, and to drive sales.
- Have the ability to work automonously with independant responsibility for a territory with support from the General Manager and national sales team
- Have strong knowledge and a genuine interest in the craft spirits and liquor industry.
- Have a proven capacity to build strong relationships across the trade.
- Have worked a minimum of two years in sales, with a good network and relevant experience in the trade.
- Be willing to work some evenings to ensure contact with key bar influencers, and to manage and support tastings and events.
- Be based in or around Sydney.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to present and discuss ideas and proposals, gain an understanding of customer needs, as well as proactively sharing information with the team.
- Be computer-literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Hold a current NSW RSA.
Please forward your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org