Blackhearts and Sparrows are on the hunt for a 'people passionate' experienced HR & Culture person, to deliver exceptional empathy and support throughout the entire employee journey, enhancing their experience and supporting their development.
Blackhearts & Sparrows independent wine stores make the world of wine accessible to all. We view great wine, beer and cider as more than just a drink: they bring people together. We're on the hunt for a 'people passionate' experienced HR & Culture person, to deliver exceptional empathy and support throughout the entire employee journey, enhancing their experience and supporting their development.
If we scratch the surface, you:
- Are skilled in effective communication, systems and HR processes.
- Possess a strong knowledge and application of current and emerging law reform.
- Are excited by end to end recruitment in a retail environment.
- Are able to effectively resource business demands for multi-site rostering.
- Are constantly seeking to optimise efficiencies with on-boarding and HR processes.
- Have the passion and drive to initiate and implement developmental strategies, to reward, engage and enrich the employee experience.
- Have the warmth and creativity to embrace our innovative and collaborative culture.
- Carry a genuine obsession to inspire, support and develop a fantastic bunch of people.
- Committed to working hands on with the team in the work environment to develop an intimate understanding of the day to day experiences and challenges.
This role is not only suited to someone who likes to tick the administrative boxes, but desires the opportunity to carve out a dynamic role and put their creative ideas and skills into practice. We are equally keen to speak to part time applicants, as the role is developmental in nature, with huge scope and opportunity, in line with business growth.
If you believe you have the empathy and flexibility to fuel our people-first culture, and contribute to a dynamic, healthy, safe and supportive work environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to include the following:
Why are you a good fit for the role?
Outline 4 of your key values?
What are your key strengths and the areas you wish to develop?
Are you a creative person looking for a casual retail job to help pay the rent that is fun, fast paced with good vibes? We need you if you're upbeat, able to approach customers with confidence and love working with unique products. Supercool personal style and gift wrapping is a bonus! Are you the missing puzzle to our team?