Advertising Operations & Programmatic Manager
Exciting new role at one of Australia's established market leaders in digital publishing.
Broadsheet Media is looking for an Advertising Operations & Programmatic Manager to join the team and lead our day to day operations of ad trafficking, AdTech, Programmatic and Data led offering.
This role is new in the business and will be required to educate the Broadsheet Media team on new products and offerings in market as well as drive results for clients campaigns.
Broadsheet Media is an exciting, fast-paced and diverse Business, you will collaborate closely with our different departments to bring together campaigns that drive results for our brands and projects, as well as our partners.
This position reports to the Audience Development Director and works closely with the internal product, commercial and operations teams, as well as external advertising agencies, direct clients, Trading Desks and ad tech partners.
Responsibilities and skills
- Manage and traffic advertising inventory, from managing client deadlines to post campaign reporting. This includes managing the activity across Broadsheet channels as well as amplification across Facebook and Instagram.
- Be the point of contact for internal/external stakeholders for creative specifications, best practices, and general ad serving queries.
- Work with the Commercial, Sales, and Product team to ensure that campaigns are delivered successfully.
- Diagnose and resolve any bugs or campaign issues, and act as a point of escalation for campaign incidents.
- Manage and prevent interactions between conflicting advertisers on the Broadsheet website.
- In depth understanding of performance led digital strategies and technologies, includes ad serving concept
- Experience working within Ad-Tech platforms that optimise and manage display, social, native, Video inventory sources.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Able to deliver superior sales and product knowledge and conduct professional presentations to drive education and awareness internally and externally.
- Further build and develop mobile and web programmatic offering
- Work with product team improving ad products
- Work with market leading technology and developing data led strategies.
- Providing analysis, campaign management and reporting to the business.
- Develop sophisticated Audience Extension products for sales teams
- Communicate to business units , 3rd parties and technical teams to internal and external parties to insure strategic priorities.
- Optimise campaigns to the benefit of the business and clients.
- Attempt to deliver effective campaigns and build yield.
- Ensure all campaigns run at a profitable margin / CPM or CPC or CPA for the business.
- 3+ years experience in Ad operations or a media buying focused role in Ad-Tech platforms / Retargeting solutions /digital publisher/network or creative/media agency or trading desk business.
- BA degree desirable
- Experience with online advertising, in particular DFP
- Digital Certifications eg Google Adword/ Analytics , Facebook Blueprint.
Broadsheet is an established market leader in digital publishing, with the culture of a nimble start-up, and this is reflected in the type of people we bring on board. Our team is ambitious, passionate and talented, and it is particularly important that the successful applicant for this role shares these attributes.