Habituel Bakers & Coffee roasters in Healesville are seeking a cook to join our hardworking team.You love creating great food, your major responsibilities will be to prepare, cook and deliver amazing quality produce, in our artisan bakery
Habituel Bakers & Coffee roasters in Healesville (1 hour east of the CBD) are seeking a cook to join our hardworking team.
You love creating great food (and hopefully enjoy great coffee too) and will want to play your part in building our reputation as a go-to place for Bread and Coffee.
Your major responsibilities will be to prepare, cook and deliver amazing quality food, in our artisan bakery under the direction of our Venue Manager.
- Food handling and nutrition certificate
- 12 months of experience cooking in a cafe or commercial kitchen.
- You're familiar with working in a regional area and understand the importance of catering to locals and visitors alike.
- You have availability to work on weekends & public holidays and flexibility in working various shifts across a 7-day roster (approx. 30 - 40 hours/week)
- Have Australian working rights
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you ASAP - apply now!
Please direct enquiries and applications to email@example.com