Digital Marketing Specialist
Calmer Sutra Tea
Are you a foodie who loves and has experience within Melbourne's diverse cafe culture? Do you love immersing yourself in the health and wellness space? Want to be an integral part in assisting us to increase brand exposure and loyalty?
- Become part of a supportive team of passionate, creative & unique individuals
- Showcase your skills and allow your creativity to flourish
- Flexible working hours
Take ownership and utilise your skills with this unique opportunity to be a key influencer in exercising change in a well-established, boutique business. This truly is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. With this comes scope to be a change maker and drive substantial growth in our digital marketing space.
- Premium tea company specialising in Fresh Chai
- Autonomous role within a supportive team - Part time with options to become full time down the track
- Base Rate + Super + Phone Allowance + bonus structure
We are a Melbourne based tea company run by a passionate and dynamic team of individuals. The company is in its 17th year and we pride ourselves on being leaders in the specialty tea & beverage industry. Our blends are handcrafted on site, with a strong focus on product quality and consistency. We target cafes, health food stores & independent grocery stores as well as a growing online market presence.
Calmer Sutra Tea is a value led company committed to staying ahead in the industry, identifying good opportunities, and always evolving and developing. We invite thought provoking and unique individuals to join our family.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Create and implement a digital marketing campaign in collaboration with the managing director
- Take ownership of the website. Update content as necessary.
- Write copy and create content for EDM, blogs, website and social media (collaborative with managing director)
- Social media planning and posting including strategies to grow social media channels and data acquisition - measured by KPI targets
- Implement and manage paid social media advertising campaigns
- Networking - connect with influencers, create partnership and collaboration opportunities.
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO and google advertising and outsource and liaise with SEO specialists.
- Co-ordinate with our events team to assist with event marketing and promotions
- Consult with the product, sales and events teams to develop copy and content to support product launches, sales promotions etc.
- Measure digital marketing performance and provide monthly activity reports.
Your skills, experience and personal attributes include:
- Have completed a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, writing or similar.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and previous experience with design software
- Are all about testing and learning, and are ready to dig deep to learn about your audience.
- Don't just 'write'. You proactively seek answers before starting a project and present your work engagingly. You see feedback as a challenge to respond with an even better solution.
- Are confident to style social media shoots and not shy to pick up a camera and get snapping
- It's a plus if you understand and have experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords and analytics.
- Comfortable working autonomously, but also works well in a team environment
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated, confident person who is driven to succeed
- A genuine interest in the hospitality + health and wellness industries.
- Exceptional networking and communication skills.
Was this job ad written for you? If so, please submit your resume with cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
*In your portfolio, we'd love to see diversity across many channels and aspects of digital marketing. Show us your previous work which will showcase your experience and ability in writing, photography, video editing, social media posting, integrated marketing campaigns, measurable results and new or innovative ideas.