Store & Community Manager
We are looking for an experienced & motivated Store Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about wellness and people.
- Be responsible for a fast growing store in iconic Bondi Beach
- Be part of a culture led team in Sydney
- Competitive package and bonus
Established in Bondi Beach in 2014, Nimble Activewear is dedicated to making high-performance products you can be yourself in. An exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic and growing team as the Retail and Community Manager of our Bondi Beach store.
As Store and Community Manager, you will be responsible for all areas of the store and brand in your respective market through the effective leadership of your team. You are essential in shaping the brand in market as well as running an entrepreneurial business that anchors in community. The Store and Community Manager coaches and mentors the team in creating exceptional experiences inside and outside of the store. You will lead through creativity, entrepreneurship and authentic relationship building, and both embody and reflect the Nimble Activewear culture. You will be responsible for achieving company KPIs and sales results that reflect the rate of the company growth.
As a thriving, privately owned business, our team and community are at the heart of everything we do. An emerging leader and relationship builder with experience in leading projects and teams is necessary. You will be capable of working in a fast paced and highly flexible environment. Joining a dynamic, supportive and hands on team, you will be motivated by the growth of the brand.
You are able to speak authentically about who we are and how to use our product. You love to sweat. You value balance.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Develop innovative strategies that support business, brand, community and people growth that result in driving top line sales
- Understand the importance of customer experience and continuously creates an exceptional and noteworthy experience
- Leads by example in terms of service delivery & demonstrates that customers come first
- Support the development of a team that balances financial results and execution with a fun, challenging, and creative atmosphere
- Actively build relationships within the cities influential health and wellness networks
- Maximise opportunities from the company calendar and promotional activity through the organisation of in-store activities
- Be a strategic leader by identifying problems, seeking solutions, and outlining key company objectives
- Provide quality feedback on trends affecting store performance to HQ team
- Ensure that all back of house activities are undertaken efficiently, such an inventory management, in order for front of house to perform at its best capacity
- Manage the daily as well as long term needs of the business
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 2 years experience as a retail Store Manager
- An emerging leader with experience in leading projects and teams
- Capable of working in a fast paced and highly flexible environment
- Creative, adaptable, entrepreneurial and driven
- An exceptional communicator
- A relationship builder in the city and neighbourhood – a true connector – out and about building key relationships
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Confident with financials
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Awareness and compliance with retail blackout periods
- Flexibility with roster requirements based on store trade requirements
- Secure parking available
- Tuesday to Saturday roster