An exciting opportunity to join the Mile End team. We are seeking one motivated all rounder to join our growing team. The role includes sandwich making, service and food preparation.
- Experience working with food in a hospitality setting
- Experience working in a small team
- Experience working to a high standard independently
- Demonstrated experience working in a high paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience offering consistent customer service
The role is offered as a casual position (15-25 hours per week)
We pay award wages and all penalty rates in accordance with the Restaurant Industry Award 2010.
If you're interested in applying for this position please follow the following steps.
1. Email us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Use the following email Subject Title - "Working at Mile End"
3. Attach (as two separate documents)
If your application is successful you will be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can help lead it.
Exciting opportunity for a talented Head Chef to make their mark in a newly refurbished restaurant in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula.