Event Sales & Administration Manager
Builders Arms Hotel - Andrew McConnell
A multi-faceted role leading the behind-the-scenes of one of Melbourne's favourite venues.
A core member of the senior management team, this role will see you work on big-picture planning while ensuring that the dynamic Bistro, Public Bar and 2 x Private Dining spaces are thriving through strategy, programmed events and superior organisation.
- Drive the Event Sales program, project manage all special events and coordinate internal marketing initiatives - A true all-rounder position
- Work alongside the Venue Manager, Head Chef & Group Marketing Manager to drive the business - a role where you'll have solid input that relates to the continued success of the business
- Be a part of the team at Andrew McConnell & Anthony Hammond's much-loved Fitzroy pub, a venue going into it's 8th year in business.
Are you looking to cement yourself firmly as a leader amongst a team of hospitality professionals?
Do you genuinely love the rich food culture of Melbourne and want to provide solid input in daily operation in a landmark Fitzroy establishment?
This could be career opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Event Sales & Administration Manager to join our team
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Work for one of Melbourne’s most experienced hospitality operators alongside a team that are dedicated to delivering high quality experiences
- Manage and manipulate a reservation strategy across a high-volume Bistro, understanding the impact that this has on the bottom line and provide solutions that result in business growth
- Drive the event sales program through stellar account management, exercising your strong sales skills and end-to-end coordination experience
- Manage all of the administrative duties required for the venues to open the doors each day, applying your diligence and meticulousness to this area and enjoy the autonomy of managing this key area of the business
- Be involved in big picture planning and aid in shaping the future of the entire venue, playing a pivotal role in business development
- Curate and project manage a calendar or dynamic special events, external activities and marketing initiatives such as Guest Chef events, Handmade wine event, Annual sausage festival, Public Holiday activations, Charity events and more
- Act as an ambassador for Andrew McConnell and Anthony Hammond’s much-loved Fitzroy pub- an opportunity for you to make your mark in this industry
- Enjoy flexible hours in the hospitality industry working from a great Fitzroy location.
If you are looking to apply your existing experience in this specific area of hospitality and further develop your career in a stimulating and energetic environment, then please do get in touch.
Please be sure to mention any experience with specific reservation/events and POS software
Previous experience in a reservation/events/administration management capacity will be viewed favourably