Abacus is currently hiring a restaurant manager to take charge of our evening service. The position is a 5 night a week, Wednesday to Sunday, position suitable for high energy, experienced manager looking for a challenge.
Abacus is an all day venue serving breakfast, lunch & dinner along with a creative cocktail & wine list and specialty coffee.
We are currently looking for a restaurant manager to take control and build our evening service. This role would be suitable to someone with experience who is looking for a challenge & a step up in their career.
As the evening manager you will work a 5 night a week roster with the following responsibilites:
- Manage & train your FOH team to build their knowledge in wine, food & service
- Create an upbeat, fun environment for both customers and staff
- Manage rosters & be aware of staffing levels associated with wage costs
- Organise and promote live music 3 nights a week
- Supervisory responsibilties including nightly cash-up, staff briefing, closing the restaurant etc
- Work closely with the owner & day manager to help achieve their vision
- Bring your own flair & personality that can be inserted into the business
- A strong floor presence
We are seeking a candidate who not only loves their trade and customer interaction, but someone who is a skilled trainer and mentor. If you're a logistical guru, able to juggle competing timeframes and demands to get the production done right and on time, then this could be the job for you.
Lulo seeks a professional Front of House Supervisor to lead a team of young professionals in busy 60 seat Bar & Grill with great reputation. Start Immediately. Must have 2 years minimum in similar role or someone who is ready for a supervisor position.