Abacus is currently hiring a restaurant manager to take charge of our evening service. The position is a 5 night a week, Wednesday to Sunday, position suitable for high energy, experienced manager looking for a challenge.
Abacus is an all day venue serving breakfast, lunch & dinner along with a creative cocktail & wine list and specialty coffee.
We are currently looking for a restaurant manager to take control and build our evening service. This role would be suitable to someone with experience who is looking for a challenge & a step up in their career.
As the evening manager you will work a 5 night a week roster with the following responsibilites:
- Manage & train your FOH team to build their knowledge in wine, food & service
- Create an upbeat, fun environment for both customers and staff
- Manage rosters & be aware of staffing levels associated with wage costs
- Organise and promote live music 3 nights a week
- Supervisory responsibilties including nightly cash-up, staff briefing, closing the restaurant etc
- Work closely with the owner & day manager to help achieve their vision
- Bring your own flair & personality that can be inserted into the business
- A strong floor presence
The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can help lead it.