Habituel Bakers & Coffee roasters are seeking a cafe supervisor to join our hardworking team.
Seeking a coffee loving, experienced Cafe Supervisor.
Habituel is a fun, busy little coffee gem of a café located in the heart of Healesville main street (1hr east of Melbourne). We serve the most amazing fresh artisan produce this side of Melbourne and pride ourselves on lip smacking coffee served up from a Slayer. We have a small team of dedicated coffee roasters, bakers and Baristas and need you to complete the team.
If you can make beautiful coffee and have experience in supervising others in a café or bakery environment and are looking for consistent hours each week with availability to start from 7am through to 5pm on a rotating roster including public holidays and weekends then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience in:
• Delivering a high-quality cafe style service in a calm and professional manner
• Being able to coach staff to deliver a fast paced, fun style of service
• Keeping the venue presentable at all times
• Managing people’s performance
• Exceeding customers expectation through your team leadership
• At least 2 years’ management experience within a similar fast passed tourist venue.
• Barista Experience a must.
• A passion for local food & produce and a keen interest in industry trends
• A customer focused attitude with a desire to improve customer experiences
• Previous experience in stock control and POS management.
• 7-day availability including weekends and public holidays.
• Residing within a commutable distance
We will offer the successful applicant a great working environment, consistent hours (including weekends and public holidays) and the opportunity for further training.
If you would like to join our team and be part of a growing business whilst being part of this vibrant industry – apply now!
Please only apply if you are currently residing in Australia and if you have the full rights to work.
The way in which we think about workspace and how we work is changing. We are helping to transform the working experience for millions of people. This is a revolution and you can help lead it.