PR, Marketing and Social Media Junior Account Manager
Sattler and Co.
Sattler and Co. is a multifaceted marketing, PR, social media and distribution agency working with clients across the travel, tourism golf and lifestyle sectors. We are on the hunt for mid-level Social Media, Marketing and PR Account Manager who can help develop and deliver exceptional results for clients.
- PR and Marketing for leading tourism and travel clients
- Strategy development and execution
- Creative concept development
Sattler and Co. is a multifaceted marketing, PR, social media and distribution agency. A boutique firm, we work with a broad range of clients across the travel, tourism golf and lifestyle sectors. We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, mid-level Social Media, Marketing and PR Account Manager who can help develop and deliver exceptional marketing and PR results for our clients.
The Account Managerwill be the owner of a number of social channels, will coordinate + maintain content calendars and assist to develop and rollout innovative PR campaigns to drive revenue and brand growth for our clients.
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a PR, marketing and social media role. Position responsibilities include:
- Engaging key influencers and like-minded brands to promote the brand and products
- Assisting to generate and maintain a content library of imagery, photos and other creative media.
- Collaborating with the Brand Director to draft all copy and communications on the website, social media posts and other digital channels (e.g. EDMs)
- Driving the social media content strategy including refinement of content pillars
- Effectively manage and schedule all social media posts to improve target customer engagement and following
- Undertaking in-depth website and other digital platform analytics and present solutions for improved customer engagement
- Coordinating and executing effective digital campaigns and advertising to ensure maximum ROI
- Completing creative briefs with advisory from the directors to generate and manage a content library for all relevant digital channels
- Connecting and engaging with key social media influencers to promote the brand and products
- Connecting and engaging with like-minded brands to promote the brand and product in question
- Maintaining efficient, first-class customer engagement by overseeing the timing of responses for all social media channels
- Staying on the forefront of consumer and digital trends and reporting on digital analytics to make sure our posts are performing per KPI’s
- Drafting all copy for social media posts
- Liaising with media to pitch and present products, stories and events for clients and associated products across digital, social and print.
- Developing conceptional ideas for clients that would attract media attention
- Writing and distribution of Press Releases
- Tracking and monitoring PR sample requests/dispatches whilst maintaining accurate records.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on coverage received.
Digital Marketing & Advertising
- Contributing to the growth of email databases
- Drafting copy, generating imagery and scheduling EDMs and customer communications via digital channels
- Managing and strategically implementing digital paid advertising campaigns and ensuring that such advertising achieves a high ROI and is focused on key target markets
- Constantly researching, learning, predicting, being close to data analytics, and building your knowledge base around market trends, gaps and opportunities, consumer trends, as well as competitor movements in the digital spa
Core Competencies and Attributes
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in PR and marketing
- Have a love for social media and all things creative
- Be passionate about the latest social media trends and concepts
- Experience in content planning across all digital channels
- Confident using the Adobe Suite of programs
- Be a hands-on ‘do-er’ that can execute work autonomously
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and desire to learn with the role
- Demonstrate outstanding self-management skills and have the capacity to handle multiple stressors, pressures and demands in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Be solutions-focused and have a high capacity for responding to and resolving complex issues and problems ‘on-the-fly’
- Be results-driven with a proven track record of accountability and responsibility for delivering bottom-line results