Come join Swinburne and lead the writing team within the creative team!
• Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
• HEW 7: $87,170 - $93,999 plus 17% superannuation
• Full-time, 12-month maternity leave contract, based in Hawthorn
Make the leap client-side, but choose your client wisely. Hint – us. At Swinburne, you’ll use your creative superpowers for the good cause of education! You’ll be leading the writing team within the creative team, which acts like the university’s in-house agency, design studio and production house. From student recruitment campaigns to faculty-specific projects and a plethora of university departments needing marketing and communication support, no two days are alike.
Some of the things you’ll stretch your elite writing chops on – doco-like videos, film ads, microsites, long form nurture-style editorials, radio. Then there’s the stuff that should be your core strength – snappy, surprising headlines which you’ll deploy across social, digital display, search and print advertising. Portfolio-worthy opportunities abound for the astute creative.
This is you:
• Mid to senior copy-based creative, bred in a traditional ad agency, digital agency or publisher.
• Wants to be closer to the marketing decisions (and maybe influence them).
• Have experience leading a team. Still loves hunkering down and writing your own copy too.
• Media neutral thinker with exquisite craft. (Show us your campaigns, standalone ads, content pieces, the lot.) Note – candidates without portfolios will be automatically excluded from consideration.
• Understands the fundamentals of SEO and what works on the web and in social media.
• Interested in digital personalisation and optimisation.
• Proactive about seeking answers. Engaging presenter. Seeks to surprise. Always looking for a fresher idea.
• Manages multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
• Have completed a degree in advertising, communications, writing or similar.
How to apply
To view the position description or start an application, click on 'begin' at the bottom of this page to submit a resume and cover letter.
For further information, please contact May Ling Yong (Creative Manager, Marketing & Student Recruitment) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com.
Ever wondered what it's like to work in an auction house? Leonard Joel is seeking a super organised, multi-tasking Marketing Manager to manage a busy photography studio, oversee catalogue and design production, plan and execute all marketing and communications campaigns and manage relationships with global auction and online bidding platforms.