The Commons is an ecosystem of entrepreneurs, businesses & curious minds - working, connecting and growing under a common roof. Driven by the sincere desire to see people flourish. We support curiosity and believe in the collective power of people to instigate change. Our focus is on building and strengthening community and we challenge the status
Our Community Team create an environment where a diverse group of individuals and companies can come together in a beautiful office to collaborate and create a community. We are always on the look-out for talented and passionate individuals to join our Community Team.
· Greet members and guests from the front desk when necessary and be the main point of contact for all members
· Respond to telephone and walk in enquiries for space
· Schedule and conduct tours with companies looking for office space
· Manage and update CRM databases
· Onboard and offboard all members onto the app and all other internal programs
· Manage membership changes and turnover in the space to ensure capacity requirements are met
· Manage daily administrative tasks with FOH team
· Manage daily workload of Community Leads working as support staff
· Have a thorough understanding of all members, roles and businesses within your building and work to understand how The Commons can support each company’s growth
· Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
· Manage member issues and resolve any conflicts in the space to ensure a cohesive community
· Manage member IT related issues with the support of our IT team
· Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience
· Manage key card activations and building security
· Ensure the building is clean and well-kept by working with cleaning staff to maintain presentation expectations
· Order consumables and ensure par levels of inventory are kept
· Prepare weekly member events including breakfast, Friday night drinks, etc.
Skills and experience
· University graduate preferred
· Customer Service and/or sales experience a must
· Experience in a customer facing role for a minimum of 2 years
If this sounds like a place you could thrive, please submit an application via our careers website firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sale representative to join one of Australia's leading mineral water and beverage companies. Daylesford and Hepburn Mineral Springs Co is synonymous with quality, exceptional customer service and a commitment to showcasing our region and treading gently on the environment from which our water is derived.
Tommy Ruff Fish Bar is all about showcasing a new and unique local seafood experience, while providing a dynamic and upbeat work environment for team members.
We are looking for highly motivated, well presented individuals with a great attitude and strong customer service skills to join Tommy Ruff on a journey of growth.