RADAR - Cast of Falcons
RADAR is one of the newest additions to Melbourne's night-time scene. The venue is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to kickstart a new legacy.
- New bar and nightclub
- CBD location
- 25+ hours per week
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for Radar’s marketing and advertising.
The initial focus will be on building a solid brand and brand awareness through social media, then the role will evolve and focus on driving people to the venue around the music offering with a big push leading up to spring when our balcony will become hot property.
We're a young and dynamic team that and look forward to welcoming the successful candidate that will have the privilege of shaping an iconic space in Melbourne’s music landscape and will play a key part in cultivating the city’s night-time economy.
Manage marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach Radar’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation, using tools such as Review Tracker, monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for Radar and its values in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions in a timely manner where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the brand. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
The Cast of Falcons Group already brings you the best in hospitality across 5 current venues:
- Section 8
- The B.East
- Globe Alley
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.